From 2008-03-20 to 2008-04-18
- 18:32 Feature #23 (Closed): Support "send break" sequence
- Once we support telnet option processing, it would be good to send a serial break sequence when a telnet send break i...
- 18:30 Revision 0bcbd4d3: More cmdline processing fiddling
- 18:13 Feature #22 (New): Visible progress indicators displayed on the console
- In order to provide feedback and reassure the end user that something is happening, it would be nice to have some fee...
- 18:06 Revision b9a4e090: More cmdline processing hacks
- 17:10 Revision c2484981: Fix mode autodetection, change default tcp port back to 9600
- It turns out that my telnet client doesnt work at all when I default
to port 23. Instead of debugging this problem a...
- 17:00 Revision 62727af2: Detect if we are running as a service or console app. Change listen port to 23
- 16:56 Feature #21 (New): Listen port needs to be configurable
- Currently, the port that this application will listen on is hard-coded. There should be the ability to configure thi...
- 16:36 Revision b0f1897b: Add a quit option to the menu and update help texts
- 16:10 Revision d51f658a: Use strtok for commandline tokenisation
- 15:56 Revision 53110989: Factor the menu handling code and slightly clean it up.
- closes 18
- 15:55 Bug #18 (Closed): menu interpreter cannot handle receiving CR LF
- 15:55 Revision 695889f3: Add a makefile target for testing the application
- 15:51 Bug #20 (Closed): cannot return to menu
- Once a connection to the serial port is established, there is no method for returning to the original menu
- 15:50 Bug #19 (Closed): more than one connection causes wierdness
- If the first connection is in the menu and a new connection arrives, it hangs.
If the first connection is talking ...
- 15:19 Revision 9b2f3609: More debug message changes
- 15:00 Revision 25fa1d20: More debug print statement cleanups
- 13:47 Revision 1b031c2b: Dont copy as much stuff to the windows compile system
- 13:46 Revision 12cf305b: Sanitise the excessive number of lines used by all output messages
- 13:38 Revision e6a4efc5: Create a dprintf function and convert all log messages to use it
- 13:01 Revision 84d7e6f5: Update version to mark this one as compiling
- 13:01 Revision d4040099: First version that compiles with mingw. Tested and working
- 12:32 Revision 9db975ea: Update makefile to stop using lcc
- It turns out that my previous testing was all invalid as lcc could
not even correctly compile a hello world program.
- 12:31 Revision 61b53eda: Start makeing some minor changes
- 11:10 Revision b6970c98: Move the include statements around - this version compiles
- 11:02 Revision 62045e98: Remove CR's from every line
- I noticed that not every line had a CRLF and that this was screwing up viewing
diffs and confusing various editors. ...
- 10:58 Revision a584276e: Add compile line to makefile
- 09:59 Revision 9deea067: Add enough CR's to make vi realise that this is a dos format file
- 09:56 Revision 4a634bca: Add initial makefile
- 22:47 Bug #18 (Closed): menu interpreter cannot handle receiving CR LF
- When using telnet in linemode, the telnet process appears to send both a CR and a LF to the remote system. This is n...
- 22:44 Bug #17 (Closed): No telnet option processing is done
- Connecting to the server using a standard telnet client results in some garbage as the client attempts option processing
- 22:42 Bug #16 (Closed): Extra line is seen after every enter
- pressing enter appears to be interpreted by the serial device as two enters.
- 17:44 Revision ff03d660: Newer version from ftp://ftp.h07.org/pub/h07.org/projects/system/wconsd-0.1.zip
- 17:43 Revision 78d4c0b0: Original version from http://www.greenend.org.uk/steve/software/wconsd.c
Also available in: Atom