From 2008-03-23 to 2008-04-21
- 19:52 Feature #26: list available com ports
- Look at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms535797.aspx
also, this example code: http://www.lookrs232.com/com...
- 00:00 Feature #26 (New): list available com ports
- it should be possible to request a list of available serial ports, including some current status for each one
- 19:16 Bug #30 (Closed): Some clients still cause two lines to be seen by the serial device
- 19:12 Bug #30 (Closed): Some clients still cause two lines to be seen by the serial device
- It turns out that I was only testing against one client and this was the client that sent CR NUL. Testing against pu...
- 19:16 Revision 201f6e65: Uncook CRLF sequences into plan CR in net_to_com
- My testing had been done with the linux telnet client and it sent CR NUL
as the end-of-line character sequence. Both...
- 19:15 Feature #32 (New): Mangle outbound net data to escape special characters
- Currently, no escaping is done on data from serial to net, this could cause confusion when binary data is received fr...
- 19:14 Feature #31 (Closed): Implement a raw mode that does not mangle any recieved data
- currently, there are three mangles performed on incoming net data - first telnet option processing, then CR NUL to CR...
- 18:46 Bug #20 (Closed): cannot return to menu
- 18:46 Bug #16 (Closed): Extra line is seen after every enter
- 18:46 Revision 14e838ba: Update version number
- 18:45 Revision 3eb633b1: Add telnet processing to serial-data-pump. Add ability to exit back to menu.
- There is still a lot of cleanup work remaining from here. We do not need the
menu thread, we should run the menu fro...
- 15:34 Bug #19 (Closed): more than one connection causes wierdness
- Using the new connection model mostly fixes this problem. Any future issues should be considered a regression
- 15:33 Revision aaba0a4c: Migrate threads to new connection model, allowing multiple connections.
- This is the first part of migrating the two threads to use the new
connection table. This change also rips out a lot...
- 13:07 Revision 4450bbca: Minor build fixups
- 00:28 Feature #29 (New): Stop wconsd via a network command
- Since I expect that this will be very useful for remote support situations, the network command line should allow you...
- Original zip file from http://benjamin-schweizer.de/files/wconsd/
- 00:11 Revision 83cf653a: Update copywright and version
- 00:07 Bug #28 (Closed): automatic help screens
- using a extensible command processor, automatically generate context sensitive help
- 00:03 Feature #27 (New): redesign internal command processor to be extensible
- Move from a big if/strcmp/else list to a register()/find()/exec() interface. This would allow automatically generate...
- 23:58 Feature #25 (Closed): Full featured command line editing
- Support for home, end, up, down, ctrl-u, ctrl-w, del, delete. Up and Down should access a command-line history
- 23:52 Bug #16: Extra line is seen after every enter
- Implementing this will require a cooked data processing mode - thus allowing telnet option processing in serial-data-...
- 23:35 Bug #16: Extra line is seen after every enter
- This is due to the telnet end of line processing - Telnet specifies that end of line will either be CR LF or CR NUL, ...
- 23:37 Bug #19: more than one connection causes wierdness
- There is less weirdness here now, but it is still not actually accepting more than one connection. The framework has...
- 23:34 Bug #17 (Closed): No telnet option processing is done
- Telnet option processing was added in commit:"08ceb73b". This still needs hooking into the serial-data-pump
- 23:32 Feature #21: Listen port needs to be configurable
- Implemented a console-mode command-line option for this, but not the whole option processing that I was looking for
- 23:31 Feature #23: Support "send break" sequence
- the telnet option processing framework now exists, but it is not hooked up to anything useful, nor it it reachable fr...
- 23:26 Revision 89312c37: Convert run_menu to not busy wait
- It took me a while to notice, but the run_menu is written using
blocking file metaphor, but the socket it is working ...
- 23:24 Revision 08ceb73b: Add telnet option processing, including ECHO support
- The amount of effort here seems like overkill, but it seems
to be the practical minimum implementation for telnet cli...
- 21:12 Revision bd5605dd: Try using getnameinfo to show more information about connected users
- 20:33 Revision 884971fc: Add connection table debugging, net byte counting, some more thread interlocks
- 19:49 Revision c7c4a6f7: Migrate most of the menu system into the connection structure
- 18:04 Revision c0d1e8fe: Clean up lots of compile warnings.
- I have been getting lots of errors while testing under wine, so this
is the start of looking for problems. I have no...
- 17:49 Revision ef78cec5: Start to implement a connection table
- This change is only half baked as I still have not altered the rest of the
threads to use the new connection table. ...
- 18:32 Feature #23 (Closed): Support "send break" sequence
- Once we support telnet option processing, it would be good to send a serial break sequence when a telnet send break i...
- 18:30 Revision 0bcbd4d3: More cmdline processing fiddling
- 18:13 Feature #22 (New): Visible progress indicators displayed on the console
- In order to provide feedback and reassure the end user that something is happening, it would be nice to have some fee...
- 18:06 Revision b9a4e090: More cmdline processing hacks
- 17:10 Revision c2484981: Fix mode autodetection, change default tcp port back to 9600
- It turns out that my telnet client doesnt work at all when I default
to port 23. Instead of debugging this problem a...
- 17:00 Revision 62727af2: Detect if we are running as a service or console app. Change listen port to 23
- 16:56 Feature #21 (New): Listen port needs to be configurable
- Currently, the port that this application will listen on is hard-coded. There should be the ability to configure thi...
- 16:36 Revision b0f1897b: Add a quit option to the menu and update help texts
- 16:10 Revision d51f658a: Use strtok for commandline tokenisation
- 15:56 Revision 53110989: Factor the menu handling code and slightly clean it up.
- closes 18
- 15:55 Bug #18 (Closed): menu interpreter cannot handle receiving CR LF
- 15:55 Revision 695889f3: Add a makefile target for testing the application
- 15:51 Bug #20 (Closed): cannot return to menu
- Once a connection to the serial port is established, there is no method for returning to the original menu
- 15:50 Bug #19 (Closed): more than one connection causes wierdness
- If the first connection is in the menu and a new connection arrives, it hangs.
If the first connection is talking ...
- 15:19 Revision 9b2f3609: More debug message changes
- 15:00 Revision 25fa1d20: More debug print statement cleanups
- 13:47 Revision 1b031c2b: Dont copy as much stuff to the windows compile system
- 13:46 Revision 12cf305b: Sanitise the excessive number of lines used by all output messages
- 13:38 Revision e6a4efc5: Create a dprintf function and convert all log messages to use it
- 13:01 Revision 84d7e6f5: Update version to mark this one as compiling
- 13:01 Revision d4040099: First version that compiles with mingw. Tested and working
- 12:32 Revision 9db975ea: Update makefile to stop using lcc
- It turns out that my previous testing was all invalid as lcc could
not even correctly compile a hello world program.
- 12:31 Revision 61b53eda: Start makeing some minor changes
- 11:10 Revision b6970c98: Move the include statements around - this version compiles
- 11:02 Revision 62045e98: Remove CR's from every line
- I noticed that not every line had a CRLF and that this was screwing up viewing
diffs and confusing various editors. ...
- 10:58 Revision a584276e: Add compile line to makefile
- 09:59 Revision 9deea067: Add enough CR's to make vi realise that this is a dos format file
- 09:56 Revision 4a634bca: Add initial makefile
- 22:47 Bug #18 (Closed): menu interpreter cannot handle receiving CR LF
- When using telnet in linemode, the telnet process appears to send both a CR and a LF to the remote system. This is n...
- 22:44 Bug #17 (Closed): No telnet option processing is done
- Connecting to the server using a standard telnet client results in some garbage as the client attempts option processing
- 22:42 Bug #16 (Closed): Extra line is seen after every enter
- pressing enter appears to be interpreted by the serial device as two enters.
- 17:44 Revision ff03d660: Newer version from ftp://ftp.h07.org/pub/h07.org/projects/system/wconsd-0.1.zip
- 17:43 Revision 78d4c0b0: Original version from http://www.greenend.org.uk/steve/software/wconsd.c
Also available in: Atom