From 2008-03-23 to 2008-04-21
- 19:52 Feature #26: list available com ports
- Look at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms535797.aspx
also, this example code: http://www.lookrs232.com/com...
- 00:00 Feature #26 (New): list available com ports
- it should be possible to request a list of available serial ports, including some current status for each one
- 19:16 Bug #30 (Closed): Some clients still cause two lines to be seen by the serial device
- 19:12 Bug #30 (Closed): Some clients still cause two lines to be seen by the serial device
- It turns out that I was only testing against one client and this was the client that sent CR NUL. Testing against pu...
- 19:15 Feature #32 (New): Mangle outbound net data to escape special characters
- Currently, no escaping is done on data from serial to net, this could cause confusion when binary data is received fr...
- 19:14 Feature #31 (Closed): Implement a raw mode that does not mangle any recieved data
- currently, there are three mangles performed on incoming net data - first telnet option processing, then CR NUL to CR...
- 18:46 Bug #20 (Closed): cannot return to menu
- 18:46 Bug #16 (Closed): Extra line is seen after every enter
- 15:34 Bug #19 (Closed): more than one connection causes wierdness
- Using the new connection model mostly fixes this problem. Any future issues should be considered a regression
- 00:28 Feature #29 (New): Stop wconsd via a network command
- Since I expect that this will be very useful for remote support situations, the network command line should allow you...
- 00:07 Bug #28 (Closed): automatic help screens
- using a extensible command processor, automatically generate context sensitive help
- 00:03 Feature #27 (New): redesign internal command processor to be extensible
- Move from a big if/strcmp/else list to a register()/find()/exec() interface. This would allow automatically generate...
- 23:58 Feature #25 (Closed): Full featured command line editing
- Support for home, end, up, down, ctrl-u, ctrl-w, del, delete. Up and Down should access a command-line history
- 23:52 Bug #16: Extra line is seen after every enter
- Implementing this will require a cooked data processing mode - thus allowing telnet option processing in serial-data-...
- 23:35 Bug #16: Extra line is seen after every enter
- This is due to the telnet end of line processing - Telnet specifies that end of line will either be CR LF or CR NUL, ...
- 23:37 Bug #19: more than one connection causes wierdness
- There is less weirdness here now, but it is still not actually accepting more than one connection. The framework has...
- 23:34 Bug #17 (Closed): No telnet option processing is done
- Telnet option processing was added in commit:"08ceb73b". This still needs hooking into the serial-data-pump
- 23:32 Feature #21: Listen port needs to be configurable
- Implemented a console-mode command-line option for this, but not the whole option processing that I was looking for
- 23:31 Feature #23: Support "send break" sequence
- the telnet option processing framework now exists, but it is not hooked up to anything useful, nor it it reachable fr...
- 18:32 Feature #23 (Closed): Support "send break" sequence
- Once we support telnet option processing, it would be good to send a serial break sequence when a telnet send break i...
- 18:13 Feature #22 (New): Visible progress indicators displayed on the console
- In order to provide feedback and reassure the end user that something is happening, it would be nice to have some fee...
- 16:56 Feature #21 (New): Listen port needs to be configurable
- Currently, the port that this application will listen on is hard-coded. There should be the ability to configure thi...
- 15:55 Bug #18 (Closed): menu interpreter cannot handle receiving CR LF
- 15:51 Bug #20 (Closed): cannot return to menu
- Once a connection to the serial port is established, there is no method for returning to the original menu
- 15:50 Bug #19 (Closed): more than one connection causes wierdness
- If the first connection is in the menu and a new connection arrives, it hangs.
If the first connection is talking ...
- 22:47 Bug #18 (Closed): menu interpreter cannot handle receiving CR LF
- When using telnet in linemode, the telnet process appears to send both a CR and a LF to the remote system. This is n...
- 22:44 Bug #17 (Closed): No telnet option processing is done
- Connecting to the server using a standard telnet client results in some garbage as the client attempts option processing
- 22:42 Bug #16 (Closed): Extra line is seen after every enter
- pressing enter appears to be interpreted by the serial device as two enters.
Also available in: Atom